[cs615asa] NetBSD instances

Renjie Weng rweng at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 19 01:15:15 EST 2013

Hi Majed Almakfi,

I have tried with this issue, the ami-5d0f8034 could not complete the
default status check with type=m1.small ;
but successfully with type=t1.micro finally (not at once, so maybe you
could try it, or maybe it would not work).

So, it requires you to specify the instance type as Prof. Jan said.

-- Renjie (Roger) Weng