[cs615asa] hw2_part2_Configure Apache

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 21 16:45:11 EST 2013

Renjie Weng <rweng at stevens.edu> wrote:

> I have copy this file to /etc/apache2/sites-available and create a symbolic
> link in /etc/apache2/sites-enable; but got fail result with "sudo
> /etc/init.d/apache2 reload".

Part of finding solutions to your problems will be to learn to properly
describe a problem.  Without the error that you see, I don't think
anybody will be able to help you further.

You should provide more details about what you expect to happen, what
you do to make that happen, and what eventually does happen and why you
think that what did happen is not what you desired.