[cs615asa] Some questions.

hyan2 hyan2 at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 22 11:40:32 EDT 2013

Hi Professor,

I am still confusing. If I run a new instance without key pair. How can
I ssh to such instance? Since even though I have set up the config file
correctly, the private key I have set up for the host may be correspond
to another public key. In this case, I will always get error when I try
to ssh to the host.

Thank you for you help.

-Han