[cs615asa] presentation and final grades

Hui Zheng hzheng5 at stevens.edu
Sat May 4 23:08:49 EDT 2013

Dear Professor Jan

I'm a little confused about the grading. Below are my credit for
all the assignments.
Presentation 85/100
Homework1  20/25
Homework2  69/75
Homework3  17/25
Homework4  58/75
Homework5  41/45
----------------------------
SubTotal:   290/345

Extra credit
SMTP            13/15
HTTP             35/35
Traceroute      23/25
Total          361/345

According to that total, that's higher than 100%. I think I should get a A
instead of A-.

Best regards.

Hui Zheng