[cs615asa] Monday class

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 10 11:31:27 EDT 2014

Hello,

I will not be able to come to class on Monday.  Instead, we will do an
online class and meet at the usual time on the class IRC channel
#cs615asa on Freenode.  You can use any IRC client you like to connect;
if you are not familiar with IRC, it'd be best to get yourself up to
speed over the weekend.  You can of course also connect via the browser
from https://webchat.freenode.net/.

We will do one or two practical exercises, which will be graded as
"homework", so you probably do not want to skip this class even though
we do not meet in person.