[cs615asa] Trouble with Partitioning on the AMIs given in class

John Scire jscire at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 10 15:34:29 EST 2014

I am pretty sure it was the FreeBSD AMI.

This is very strange. I just tried using the FreeBSD AMI again from the lecture slides and like you have shown, I am not getting any issues now. Not quite sure what happened when I spawned the instance a few days ago, but now it seems all is well.

Thanks again,
John