[cs615asa] HW2 Questions

John Scire jscire at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 12 17:44:24 EST 2014

Thanks to both of you that definitely helped!

I know you mentioned the rpm command with the dependency rpm packages as an example, but I wanted to clarify that further. So, when we do the installation piece, we should download the rpm packages of the dependencies so we can perform the install as per your example, correct?

Thanks again for all the help,
John Scire