[cs615asa] HW2 Questions

John Scire jscire at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 12 18:54:24 EST 2014

Okay I gotcha! The reason I asked about the rpm packages for the
dependencies was that I was wondering if that was the specific way we
were supposed to do them or whether using yum to install the packages
and then doing an "rpm -i our-statsd.rpm" to install our package was
okay as well. Is this okay as well?

Thanks again,
John Scire