[cs615asa] build install and file sections

John Scire jscire at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 17 21:03:01 EST 2014

Okay cool. I didn't include the utilities, but when i include them in my
build, its listing a bunch more dependencies, most likely because  one
of the files is a perl program. I don't see anywhere where stats.js
calls this specifically, but is it a necessity that we have it? Also, I
noticed that when you build the rpm package, it actually automatically
adds a lot of dependencies on its own, specifically the ones that are
needed to run the files in the utilities. So when installing, these new
dependencies are listed, which is a nice feature.

Thanks again,
John Scire