[cs615asa] extra credit: read animal farm

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 19 00:09:33 EST 2014

Hello,

For 10 extra credit points, read George Orwell's "Animal Farm".

For the 1.5 of you who actually have read it, just read it again.  It's
a quick read.

No, I can't check whether or not you actually read it.  But we just had
a class on ethics, so maybe you can be honest.

No, watching a movie does not count.  (Though the 1954 animated version
is pretty good.)

I had also planned on doing an in-class exercise tonight, but we didn't
have time for it.  I'd suggest you do it on your own time:
https://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/615/useradd-exercise.html