[cs615asa] Script Arguments

Paul-Anthony Dudzinski pdudzins at stevens.edu
Sun Mar 2 12:38:28 EST 2014

As a follow up I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the output of
least surprise here? All the output in the example is single column, has
anyone been creating multiple columns? This could be confusing however if
say the net masks are wrong related to the ip also there doesn't
necessarily have to be more than 1 mac address and there can be multiple IP
addresses. I know if I was going to use this for something I would want it
1 column and just parse it via regex, but I am not sure what other people
might expect.

Any thoughts?