[cs615asa] Script output

nbevacqu nbevacqu at stevens.edu
Sun Mar 2 21:29:11 EST 2014

My group currently has it print like this:

macaddr: 9c:8e:99:3d:4e:40
inet: 127.0.0.1
mask: 255.0.0.0
inet: ::1/128
macaddr: a0:88:b4:70:db:60
inet: 192.168.1.8
mask: 255.255.255.0
inet: fe80::a288:b4ff:fe70:db60/64

We will, of course, remove the "type: " part from the front of each line
before we submit it.

-Nick Bevacqua