[cs615asa] ec2-backup man page updated

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Mon Mar 17 23:23:19 EDT 2014

Hello,

As per our discussions in class, I've changed the manual page for
ec2-backup(1) to reflect the fact that it should print out the volume ID
of the volume to which it has backed up the data:

https://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/615/ec2-backup.txt

OUTPUT
  By default, ec2-backup prints the volume ID of the volume to which it
  backed up the data as the only output.  If the EC2_BACKUP_VERBOSE envi-
  ronment variable is set, it may also print out some useful information
  about what steps it is currently performing.

  Any errors encountered cause a meaningful error message to be printed to
  STDERR.

Example:

$ ec2-backup -m rsync /
vol-a1b2c3d4