[cs615asa] client error at my linux-lab

Paul-Anthony Dudzinski pdudzins at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 25 21:31:52 EDT 2014

You should also run "export -p" to see if you have a system variable that
may be conflicting what is going on. Any misconfiguration in the amazon
environment variables in the guide: AWS_CONFIG_FILE, EC2_CERT, EC2_HOME or
EC2_PRIVATE_KEY will cause that kind of error. You also could have made a
copy pasta mistake in the configuration file that has your access key and
secret key.