[cs615asa] It's open season...

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sun May 4 10:41:20 EDT 2014

...on team Blender.

Team Blender has done a great job of defending the flag.  Let's up the
ante a bit.

All teams have received an ssh keypair and should be able to log in on
the target system (unless team Blender was able to block you).

However, there is another user account on the system.  That account is,
unfortunately, a bit leaky: it has the capabilities of leaking
passwords.

Because I always forget the password for this 'leaky' account, I put it
into the DNS to allow me to look it up from anywhere at any time...

Go hunt!