[cs615asa] CtF: team Blender has won

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sun May 4 14:00:00 EDT 2014

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Team Blender has won the CtF competition.  They have captured the flag
(as is evident at http://cs615-ctf.netmeister.org/) and have defended it
against all remaining attacks (as many of you may have noticed).

Now the defense is not bullet proof, and it's possible to retake your
account, but this is no longer a useful exercise, so I'm declaring the
competition officially over.

Congratulations to team Blender!

I will reset the system back to the state before team Blender took
control of the flag and leave it for the remaining teams to try to
capture the flag until tomorrow.  This allows the remaining teams to
gain the outstanding points.  I will send another mail when the system
is back, ready to be attacked.

If you do capture the flag, send me an email with a link to the
description of how you did it, and how you plan on defending it.