[cs615asa] NY Tech Day

Michael Paulauski mpaulaus at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 6 16:17:59 EDT 2015

Last year I attended and got to meet a ton of people really involved in the
development and management processes for their respective companies. While
there were a lot of startups and people looking to hire, it was also a
place where people demonstrated their newest technologies and really got
in-depth about their system architecture and their newest products (since
most of the people at the fair were engineers. It was super cool to talk to
engineers from larger companies like Layar about their backend challenges.