[cs615asa] EC2_BACKUP_FLAGS_AWS question

wzhang32 wzhang32 at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 10 11:43:33 EDT 2015

   As it's said before, we can create a suitable instance for backup ec2
volume. However, the "--key-name" and "--security-group" is a mandatory
parameter which is completely different in different computers. I try to
force a user to export EC2_BACKUP_FLAGS_AWS obligatory which value could
be "--key-name USER-KEY-PAIR --security-group USER-SECURITY-GROUP
--instance-type t1.micro". If "--key-name" and "--security-group" are
found not set, an error message echos. But I don't think it's a better
way to deal with "--key-name" and "--security-group", could you give me
some hint to solve this problem?

--
Wen Zhang
CWID: 10402152