[cs615asa] Some suggestions about the delayed classes.

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 3 21:21:25 EST 2015

hchen29 <hchen29 at stevens.edu> wrote:

> I  want to suggest that if you can give us some materials about the
> courses  content, so that we can learn by ourselves.

Excellent idea!  Let's start with the questions I had asked in my email
from yesterday:

Research and post to this list the answers to these questions:

The best formal description of what a system administrator does is... ?

Name three community resources widely recognized of value for System
Administrators.

What are the top ten conferences for System Administrators?

What are the top three schools to get a degree in System Administration
from?

All answers should include a citation/link/reference; the answer may not
be a direct quote of or reference to a Wikipedia article.

Engagement in these discussions here on the mailing list are part of
your "class participation" grade, so don't be shy.