[cs615asa] Weird ssh port 22 error

Sanzar Adnan Alam salam1 at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 9 23:56:41 EST 2015

Hello,

I am trying to do a SSH log in to my Amazon EC2 Linux AMI instance but it keep saying the following error:

assh: connect to host ec2-**-***-**.us-west-2.compute.amazonaws.com port 22: Connection refused

I worked with the same instance before and now it giving me this error. It happened with me before and I had to create a new instance from the scratch and I was able to do the ssh. Now I am unable to log in to the instance.

If anyone knows how to get rid of it, please help. It will be of great help.

Regards
Sanzar