[cs615asa] Tuesday's class

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sat Feb 14 16:50:43 EST 2015

Hello,

Our next class will be on Tuesday, 2015-02-17.  I was able to get our
room changed to McLean 106, which I'm told is marginally larger than
105.

In preparation of the next class, I recommend that you revisit HW1 and
make sure you understand what the various commands you ran and the
output they provided mean; if you have questions, please feel free to
ask them already on the mailing list.

Please also take 5 minutes to fill out the pre-class questionnaire:
https://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/cgi-bin/CS615-S15-02.cgi

We will also do an in-class exercise, so please bring your laptop.

See you on Tuesday,