[cs615asa] awscli-1.7.12 do not support make command

Lingfei Hu lhu4 at stevens.edu
Fri Feb 27 19:04:09 EST 2015

As mentioned in
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines#Requires_2,  there's no
automatic dependency find procedure for Build requirements, which means
that you must explicitly list stuff that the package requires to build
successfully. For requires, the dependency for software running after
installation, however, There is usually no need to explicitly list.
So I  defined BuildRequires : python >= 2.6.3 and ignored any Requires  in
SPEC file, then rpmbuild automatically detected the requires, including
rpmlib, libc.so.6, libpython2.7.so.1.0 ...., which would be checked before
rpm installation.

I prefer to install all packages through rpm under /usr instead of
/usr/local, and the following are the files and directories added after
installing awscli.
/usr/bin/aws (symbolic link)
/usr/aws/bin/*
/usr/aws/include/*