[cs615asa] no class tonight - hw1

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 26 12:14:04 EST 2015

Hello,

As you may have seen, Stevens closes early today and tonight's class is
cancelled due to the impending snowpocalypse.  We will have our first
class on February 2nd; I've updated the course syllabus accordingly.

I suggest that you use the time to do the first homework assignment:
https://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/615/s15-hw1.html

If you haven't already, please read my initial welcome message with all
the meta information about the class:
https://lists.stevens.edu/pipermail/cs615asa/2015-January/001045.html

I will send out AWS credit codes to all students who have completed the
pre-lecture questionnaire, so if you haven't filled that out yet, now
would probably be a good time to do that.

If you have questions, please use the IRC channel or send a mail to this
mailing list.

Thanks,