[cs615asa] Questions about homework 1

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Wed Jan 28 11:23:40 EST 2015

Xiakun Lu <xlu9 at stevens.edu> wrote:

> In my html file, I link serval css and js files which is stored in my
> linux-lab. Do I need to compress all this files and send you by email
> attachment, or just the html file?

Just the HTML file.  Make sure it's readable/usable without any
additional CSS and/or javascript files.

In fact, I can't think of any good reason to require javascript at all,
since your document should just display static information.  Similarly
for CSS.

I've just updated the HW assignment to note that you can also just use
plain ascii text for your documentation instead of HTML, since that
might make things even easier.