[cs615asa] Problem with the ssh connecting to the linux instance.

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Wed Jan 28 15:16:18 EST 2015

hchen29 <hchen29 at stevens.edu> wrote:

> I have a problem with the ssh connecting to the linux instance.

At this point, we don't know a whole lot about the problem you're seeing
beyond its existence.  Provide more details:

- how did you create the linux instance?
- how did you create the omnios instance?
- what is the exact command you used to ssh to the linux instance?
- what is the exact command you used to ssh to the omnios instance?