[cs615asa] SSH connection problem solved! share some experiences

hchen29 hchen29 at stevens.edu
Fri Jan 30 20:55:09 EST 2015

On 01/30/2015 8:31 PM, Sanzar Adnan Alam wrote:
> I was able to do everything properly yesterday, now having the error
> "Permission denied
> (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).” I tried both of
> your solution. But unfortunately it didn't work.

Hello Sanzar,
If you still have that problem, please send me snapshots of fowllowing
contents: 1. The content of your key pair file and the location of your
keypair 2. Your instance information including image id, domain name,
your whole ssh command you use to connect to the server. 3. All the
output after you execute ssh command.

Hanxiong Chen