[cs615asa] How to solve enter passphrase for key '***.pem'

wzhang32 at stevens.edu wzhang32 at stevens.edu
Sat Jan 31 15:11:26 EST 2015

Two reasons may cause your problem. Corrupt RSA private key and invalid username. For example, my instance is Ubuntu, so the valid username should ubuntu at ec2-ip. You'd better check your img's version.  To test RSA private Key, the best way is to create an new key which I suggest you get from the aws console. After you done, you can create a new instance with the new key.
Sent from myMail app for Android