[cs615asa] AWS credentials

Avineshwar Singh asingh16 at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 6 21:39:30 EDT 2016

One more thing.

If a volume-id is specified, that means it is already existing in some
availability zone (with or w/o FS). Hence, the instance has to be created
in that availability zone but not every ami-id is supported in every zone.
There should be a query of volume's zone and then choose an instance to
create, in that availability zone.

And that is bad.