[cs615asa] AWS credentials

Roy Vaccaro Jr. rvaccaro at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 6 22:13:09 EDT 2016

I should have been more specific about my problem.  I am using boto to
interface with AWS.   Boto is supposed to read ~.aws/credentials to get the
pertinent key information to even make an aws connection before even
spinning up an instance.    What I found is though the boto documentation
specifies that it will read the credentials file it does not.  It will read
the ~/.boto file for the key info.   I found a workaround that works for
me.  I was more curious if other folks were using any of the programming
interfaces for AWS besides standard shell and they had similar issues.

Thanks for all the good info though.

Roy