[cs615asa] Do we have to generate a new key pair

Avineshwar Singh asingh16 at stevens.edu
Sat Apr 9 18:46:06 EDT 2016

I'm not sure what method you're following, however, if the key variable
can't be grabbed, generate the key and do everything. That's the way. At
the end, it's on you whether you want to maintain the intermediate
creations (key, sg, et cetera) or remove. Volume is the end product.
Minimum hassle post the correct end product is something I believe in
achieving.