[cs615asa] next week: review

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 19 21:35:26 EDT 2016

Hello,

As I mentioned in class, next week's lecture will be a review of the
material we covered in this semester.  I'd like to use this class as an
opportunity for those of you who missed out on points in the assignments
to show your engagement in class: for any one topic of the lecture 2
through 10, you may give a brief (10-15min) presentation on something
specific that you learned and found valuable or directly applicable.

If you are interested in presenting, please send me an email off-list
with what you have in mind.