[cs615asa] meetup suggestion

Avineshwar Singh asingh16 at stevens.edu
Tue Feb 2 14:05:27 EST 2016

I want to attend that meet. I'm unsure though how am I supposed to register
for that. Is it like I just have to be there on time to attend it? Earlier
meets wasn't like this and I haven't attended anything organized by NYC bug.

On Feb 2, 2016 14:02, "Ramit Farwaha" <rfarwaha at stevens.edu> wrote:

> Unfortunately, I cannot attend tomorrow due to prior plans but I suggest
everyone go. Isaac (.ike) Levy was my former co-worker at Sailthru and I
learned a lot from him!! He is super knowledgable and loves to help if you
have any questions.