[cs615asa] homeworks posted

Avineshwar Singh asingh16 at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 4 00:01:46 EST 2016

Dear Professor,

If I'm using cli entirely on Windows instead of Linux given that the
commands of interaction are entirely same on both the platforms when comes
to dealing with Amazon Web services using command prompt, will it be
acceptable? I'm facing some technical issues with the aws package present
in my linux-lab account and it really needs to be updated to which the root
account isn't responding. I'm perfectly fine with explicitly using aws
package on a Linux os based workstation too but they're not fixing it and
end date is approaching. Precisely, it's either a technical break down or a
minimum gui usage for it to be successful.