[cs615asa] cs615

Vinod Tiwari vtiwari at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 4 11:06:59 EST 2016

This is because you have not configured your aws account on your lab. The
easiest way to do this assignment is to generate a key pair and a
certificate through gui and get it uploaded on your Linux-lab using scp
command. Then start your instance through the ec2 console on web portal and
then from your linux-lab you can ssh to your ec2 instance.

Alternatively you can find a solution to your problem on Amazon's
documentation page.