[cs615asa] HW1 Website Submission

Michael Peleshenko mpeleshe at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 4 18:57:23 EST 2016

Hello,

I was looking to create the publicly accessible website at https://www.cs.stevens.edu/~your-username/CS615/HW1/ as detailed in the homework, but I can’t figure out how to put files there. I followed a guide from the IT KB (https://sit.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/KB/ArticleDet?ID=788 <https://sit.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/KB/ArticleDet?ID=788>) to put files on my personal page in //storage01/username/public_html, but that is only accessible at http://personal.stevens.edu/~username/. Does anyone know how to create a public website on the cs.stevens.edu domain?

Thanks,
Michael Peleshenko