[cs615asa] Download "Not Found file"

Michael Peleshenko mpeleshe at stevens.edu
Sun Feb 21 14:49:45 EST 2016

I had the same question, specifically about installing a C compiler. Should we try to build GCC from source (which would involve cross-compiling since the EC2 instance doesn’t have a C compiler to begin with), or can we use the package manager for this?

Also, just to confirm, should we build all other nginx dependencies from source as well?

Thanks,
Michael Peleshenko