[cs615asa] NYC SRE Tech Talks Wednesday, March 16 @5:30pm

Smruthi Karinatte skarinat at stevens.edu
Wed Mar 9 16:25:45 EST 2016

[image: clickable image] <http://www.google.com>

We are excited to announce the third of a series in monthly tech talks for
the Site Reliability Engineering/DevOps community in New York City!

The event will be held on Wednesday, March 16 at Google's campus in
Chelsea, at 75 Ninth Avenue. Doors open at 5:30pm, food will be served at
6pm, and talks start at 6:30pm and run until 8pm.

For capacity planning reasons, you must register to be allowed by security
into the building, and must have a valid photo ID*. We'll be accepting
registrations until Monday, March 14 or until space fills.

Click here to register for the event.
<https://events.withgoogle.com/march-2016-site-reliability-engineering-nyc-tech-talks/link/?token=e8b72bd4809a8e2162468e45ff67660613b684e7&redirect_url=%2Fmarch-2016-site-reliability-engineering-nyc-tech-talks%2Fregistrations%2Fupdate%2F>
(this
link is for you)

If you have colleagues/friends to invite, they can register at
https://events.withgoogle.com/march-2016-site-reliability-engineering-nyc-tech-talks/

© 2016 Google Inc. All Rights Reserved.

--
Regards,