[cs615asa] HW4 graded

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Sun Mar 20 16:51:48 EDT 2016

Jan Schaumann <jschauma at stevens.edu> wrote:

> This was a trivial assignment, yet many of you managed to lose points by
> not testing your code on all the platforms that the assignment required
> you run on.  Different versions of Unix have different tools that
> support different flags; assuming that something working on one platform
> will always work on all others is a bad idea.

...and it turns out I made the same mistake as last year:
https://lists.stevens.edu/pipermail/cs615asa/2015-March/001241.html

I will re-grade the submissions where I claimed that your OmniOS version
did not work, and you will receive an updated grade.

For future reference, though: if you want to show me that something
worked when you ran a command, please do _not_ send me a screenshot.
Copy and paste the commands and output from the terminal, or run
script(1) and send me the typescript file.