[cs615asa] ctf rules

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Tue May 3 00:02:09 EDT 2016

Reminder: the CtF rules are available at
https://www.cs.stevens.edu/~jschauma/615/ctf.html

Please note the section on proving a level:

In order to claim the points for a given level (including the final
flag), you must write a document describing how you solved the problem.
This document must be signed by all team members and then made available
online under one of your team member's course website (ie
https://www.cs.stevens.edu/~yourname/615/) and the URL sent via email to
jschauma at stevens.edu.

Sending me what you think is the passphrase all by itself is not
sufficient.

You may _not_ use a different web server to host your solution.  The
document must be available from www.cs.stevens.edu/~yourusername/615/.

I will review CtF submissions for level1 tomorrow morning, but may be
delayed due to the upcoming OpenSSL release.  Once I have acknowledged a
successful level1 submission, I will send another note here.