[cs615asa] HW5 & HW6

Wenyou Huang whuang12 at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 12 21:02:41 EDT 2017

Dear Professor:
About hw6, in new ubuntu, how to deal with some problems about key-pair and
security group. For example, the source instance has key-pair and security
group, how about copied instances, they need to have the same key-pair and
security group or not. What's more, how do we know where the key-pair is if
the source instance has key-pair.
In this homework, do we need to handle these problems? or we assume that
these problems will not happen.

Regards.