[cs615asa] Questions about hw6

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 13 15:01:30 EDT 2017

Wenyou Huang <whuang12 at stevens.edu> wrote:

> About hw6, in new ubuntu, how to deal with some problems about
> key-pair and security group.

I think the best approach would be to use both the same key-pair and
security group for the new instances as the one used in the original
instance.  That seems to me to be most in line with what a user would
expect when they say "give me a few more instances just like this one".

You may assume that the key-pair used in the original instance is the
one that the user has configured their ~/.ssh/config for such that you
do not need to specify the path to the private key when running ssh(1).