[cs615asa] HW#6 Question 2

Josh Dolisca jdolisca at stevens.edu
Fri Apr 14 21:00:08 EDT 2017

Hello All,

I have a couple questions for the assignment.

1. In regards to the directory if the specified directory or the default
directory are not available on the source instance, should we still
duplicate the instance or exit out of the tool?

2. For the -h option, do we have to output the man page from the assignment
or can we give a simplified version? If we can give a simplified version,
should we even include the man page, as it says there will be no other
options outside of the ones specified in the man page?

--
Regards

Josh-Erik Dolisca