[cs615asa] Fwd: (no subject)

Mark Wilson mwilson3 at stevens.edu
Mon Feb 13 11:59:08 EST 2017

Hello again,

I have now been able to create a new file. However, when I go to see if it
is there, I do not know where to look as the created volume is a block
device, i do not know how or if I can get into it. That being said, when I
attach the volume to the second instance, I am unaware of how to retrieve
the file. Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks, mark