[cs615asa] meetup suggestion

Bryana Atkinson batkinso at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 15 21:16:32 EST 2017

Hey all,

Here's a meetup that I was planning on going to. It's actually hosted by
AWS so I'm sure it'll be very useful. It's actually a week long event, so
you can browse through the schedule and choose if there are any days you're
interested in.

Here's the link:
http://email.awscloud.com/p0B00T1IeM0n0qkZtO0aXL0

Bryana