[cs615asa] Problems About the Linux Lab Account

szhong2 szhong2 at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 23 14:39:58 EST 2017

Hi Prof. Schaumann and everyone,

I am having a problem with the linux lab account. Whenever I try to sign
in to the service desk website[1] there's always an error message, so I
can't sign in and submit a ticket to request an account. This problem
seems to happen to other students who are also in their first year at
Stevens. I went to IT service desk and asked about this but they didn't
have a solution. I have also sent an email to the system administrator
but it seems leaving a ticket is the only way to request an account. Is
there any other way to get an account or is there any solution to the
error on the service desk website? Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,
Shaoliang Zhong

[1] http://www.stevens.edu/servicedesk