[cs615asa] Problems About the Linux Lab Account

szhong2 szhong2 at stevens.edu
Mon Jan 23 15:43:58 EST 2017

It says "Error authenticating with Identity Provider: Step 11:
Attempting to authenticate proxy/bind user. Error authenticating: The
LDAP server is unavailable". No matter I am using the wifi at home or I
am using the Stevens campus wifi this message keeps showing up so I am
thinking this might be a problem of the service desk system.