[cs615asa] Question about HW1

Bryana Atkinson batkinso at stevens.edu
Sun Jan 29 18:06:51 EST 2017

When I ran it, the commands were in a different order. I used:
aws ec2 run-instances --image-id [AMI ID] --security-groups-ids [SG ID]
--count 1 --instance-type t1.micro --key-name [KEY]

We have all the same commands but in a different order. See if this makes a
difference. Replace anything in brackets with whatever names and IDs you
are using

Bryana