[cs615asa] HW 4

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Thu Mar 16 20:30:49 EDT 2017

Mark Wilson <mwilson3 at stevens.edu> wrote:

> I am having trouble accessing the class website. If anyone has the
> homework 4 assignment either printed or can access it online, can you
> take pictures of it and send it along?

Did you file a ticket with Stevens support?  If nobody knows that a
problem exists, nobody can fix it.

If you have access to linux-lab, you can access all data available on
the course website from ~jschauma/public_html/615/.

For example, the attached text version was generated using this command:

links -dump ~jschauma/public_html/615/s17\-hw4.html > hw4.txt