[cs615asa] HW5

Jan Schaumann jschauma at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 3 23:57:44 EDT 2018

All,

While we're waiting for the Stevens NFS servers to get fixed, I've
recreated the HW5 assignment to allow you to move forward.

The assignment is now available here:
http://ec2-54-145-67-75.compute-1.amazonaws.com/s18-hw5.html

Please read through it and send any questions you may have to this list.

Note: I fully expect there to be some questions or for the checking
scripts to possibly be misbehaving; if you run into problems or think
that your answer is correct, but the website says it's not, please do
send a mail here to this list explaining what you did, why you think
your solution is correct, why you think the checking script is wrong,
etc.  (An excellent opportunity to practice your 'how to write a problem
report' skills!)