[cs615asa] (no subject)

Hongkun Zhang hzhang69 at stevens.edu
Wed Apr 11 13:04:10 EDT 2018

Quick question before submit. Are we need to add the dirty checking module
to handle some extreme argument input. For example,  If the user input
argument  all before -u command. Should the program notify the user?
Second, I have test the program by using only -f option with 3.gz dataset.
Since the 3.gz doesn’t have most frequent objects with default domain en.
The output is blank. Do I need output some sentence like “Don’t have most
frequency object  en”mention user?  But I’m afraid add sentence can not
pass the online judge program of professor.

Thank you.

Jan Schaumann <jschauma at stevens.edu>于2018年4月11日 周三12:51写道: